Best Invention Awards 2023
The OEPM announces the Second Edition of the Best Invention Awards
As in the first edition, two awards in the overall category will be granted for the best patent and the best utility model, with specific prizes for young inventors and for women inventors. The possibility of awarding special mentions in all categories is also considered.
* Best Patent (absolute category) – 4,000 euros.
* Best Patent by a young inventor (under 40 years of age on the date of filing the application) – 4,000 euros.
* Best Patent by a woman inventor – 4,000 euros.
* Best Utility Model (absolute category) – 2,500 euros.
* Best Utility Model of a young inventor (under 40 years of age on the date of filing the application) – 2,500 euros.
* Best Utility Model of a woman inventor – 2,500 euros.
The application should be submitted under “Best Invention Awards” by clicking on “Other procedures (PDAS/PATER/Subsidies)”, in the “Inventions” menu on the OEPM website: https://sede.oepm.gob.es
The deadline for applications is April 24, 2023.
More information: https://www.oepm.es/es/Invenciones_Menu/Premio_Mejor_Invencion.html
We from BALDER would like to wish best of luck to all participants.
#SmartIP #SmartIPforSmartBusinesses #PremioInvencionOEPM